- Max cushioning was once considered a curiosity, limited to specialized fields like ultramarathoning. Now, with its benefits recognized across a wider population of runners, max cushioning is here to stay. With the Fresh Foam More, New Balance applies their signature performance technology to an ultra-cushioned silhouette. The latest in the series, the Fresh Foam X More v4 combines the most Fresh Foam X put into a midsole to date with the smoother foot strike transitions of the largest rocker in the Fresh Foam range, a wider platform for balance between cushioning and support, and lightweight breathable upper construction. The Fresh Foam X More v4 is a total comfort experience.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Wider platform applies underfoot cushioning to more areas of the foot, balancing comfort, support, and protection
- Increased rocker for smoother heel/toe strike transitions
- Engineered mesh upper with zonal support and breathability
- Data informed outsole placement
- Screen printed 3D N logo
- 4 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- 4 Mm Drop**
- Fresh Foam X With Bio Eva
- Synthetic/ Mesh