More miles. Less impact. The Ghost 14 is Brooks Running's first carbon neutral shoe. It’s a soft, light ride, now with an even lighter footprint. Because with all the sweet oxygen we breathe in on our runs, we owe it to our planet to minimize what we put out. Through our Climate Action program, we’re committed to first reducing emissions and then offsetting the rest. It’s one more stride toward net zero carbon emissions by 2040.
- Running Shoe Support: Neutral runners with medium to high arches that don't need extra support will love the soft, smooth feel of the Brooks Ghost 14.
- Cushion Level: Mid-Level Cushion feels springy and lands soft on both long and short runs.
- Midsole Drop: Your men's Brooks Ghost 14 has a heel to toe drop of 12 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Perfect For: Runners who like to hit the streets or paved paths for their daily runs and training.
RUNNING SHOE TECHNOLOGY
- Breathable Support: New 3D Fit Print upper with breathable, engineered mesh offers just-right support while maximizing airflow.
- Softer Landings: Segmented crash pads and a new softer midsole ensure every landing is soft and smooth.
- Irritation-Free: A plush comfortable collar reduces chafing while keeping the fit soft and secure.
- Stretchy Structure: Give your feet a bit of flexible guidance with a 3D Print Fit Saddle and Heel Overlay.
- Durable Construction: Grip and go with a blown rubber forefoot and HPR heel rubber that's tough and long-lasting.
- Item Number for Web-Only Shoe Colors: 1000040684