The GOODR OG Screw The Metric System Sunglasse are designed to look good(r) and stay comfortably on your face whether you're cookin it or bookin' it. These sunglasses are made with a special coated, light weight frame that fits snug to eliminate bouncing and slipping (even when sweaty).
- Mirrored Reflective Lenses
- For Regular Heads
- Best for Hot Dog Miles, 4th of July BBQs
- No Slip - Goodr's lightly-textured silicone earpieces use the goodr Cat Tongue Technology to offer enhanced protection against slippage
- No Bounce - Goodr's frame is crafted to be feather-weight, yet snug, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing when running
- All Polarized - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- No leopards - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know)