Men's BROOKS¬Æ ADDICTION 14 :: Get support for your entire body in the updated Men's Brooks Addiction 14 motion control shoe. Enjoy strategic arch support with an Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar while impact-absorbing BioMoGo DNA cushioning protects joints and adapts to your stride. Made with a roomier fit, the Addiction 14 is perfect for orthotics.
THE NUTS & BOLTS
- Modernized engineered mesh upper with structured saddle: Provides comfort and stability
- Generous fit: Provides extra room to move around in for flat feet, high-volume feet or specialized orthotics
- Premium sockliner: Provides additional cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel
- Heel-Segmented Crash Pad: Provides smooth transitions
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar: Positions arch support to guide and keep your body in it's natural path of motion
- BioMoGo DNA midsole: Adapts to your stride, weight and speed to help protect you by reducing impact on joints
- Drop: 12 mm
- WEIGHT: 12.6 ounces
It is suggested that you try out a pair of shoes on a treadmill or indoors for a few days before deciding to go on a run/walk outside. We can accept LIGHTLY worn items back to our store within 30 days for a full refund. The wear of the shoes is determined at our discretion. Item must be returned with original packaging (Shoe Box, Tags, etc).
Bauman's Running & Walking Shop
1473 W Hill Road
Flint, MI 48507