- The first wrist-mounted mirror for road cycling safety
- Super-reflective Slap Cuffs combined with a convex rear view mirror
- See traffic behind you and make left turns and lane changes with improved safety
- Includes CyFy I.D. for emergency contact info
- No mounting hardware, batteries, Velcro, or instructions required
Simply hold up your arm, glance at the Wrist View Mirror, and see if there are cars in your blind spot. Make your left turn with ease and safety. CyFy Wrist View Mirrors are safer than bicycle helmet mounted mirrors by providing a wider field of view with no vibration. Our Wrist View Mirrors are safer than handle bar mounted mirrors because you never have to adjust the mirror while road biking and you will never impulsively turn the wheel in the opposite direction to see what is behind you. CyFy Wrist View Mirrors fit all wrist sizes, from kids to adults, and provide the bike safety required when road cycling. CyFy Wrist View mirrors have a CyFy I.D. on the band - a place to write in emergency contact info or allergies and medical info in case of emergency. Just Straighten- Slap - Twist to Align for a perfect fit.